Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday, March 22nd


OK so I'm back. I found a lovely app on my phone "My Fitness Pal" that makes me feel good every time I enter my food choices for the day. Its say if you continue to eat this way you should weigh about XX in five weeks. That's is so encouraging to read, and a little moral booster at the end of the day. Like for example. I did good yesterday until I got home. I had to do hair, and it left me no time to figure out what I was going to eat for dinner. So my mother who was tired from her day lovingly went into the kitchen and made dinner for everyone. Mashed Potatoes, Fried chicken, and i think corn. Well I didn't want any chicken, but my mother knowing that I ONLY eat white meat chicken made sure she fried a chicken breast for me. I could see the tired in her eyes when she came out the kitchen. I don't know about you but I could not let my mother's labor of love go unnoticed or unappreciated just because of what I'm doing. So later that night I ate the chicken she made for me put about 2 tablespoons of potatoes with it and ate it. I was so afraid to see what the calorie count was going to look like that I didn't do anything last night. This morning I entered the info into the calculator and it still congratulated me. YAY me! Yep its the simple things that make you feel better.So today with renewed faith in my day it has gone pretty good. it hasn't been a week yet, but so far I am loving this app.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Mentally I started feeling a lot better Monday night which is when I looked at this app and actually opened it on my phone. I have been experiencing better days since then. Yes, its only Thursday, but a good day is a good day. Hoping to start over with renewed faith and strength from within... HELLO LIZZY'S COMING!

No comments:

Post a Comment