Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

The Soreness!



Yesterday was another beautiful day out on the track with my trainer. Its funny, we were moving and moving good. I lost my air in one second and the next thing I knew I had to stop cause I felt like I was gonna lose my lunch. GOOD TIMES!!! Fortunately I didn't up chuck, but I was close.

This morning my left thigh muscles in the front are sore and the back of my right thigh is sore. So weird! But I feel pretty good. This week and next week are really my GO TIME! As I strive to meet a minor goal I made for myself. So today for lunch I will be walking half a mile to Subway to get my five dollar sub, and a half mile back just to eat it. LOL! Good times for sure.

Let's get it in. Eat clean, and feel lean! Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment