Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

Every Day I'm struggling!

So I sent a few of my family and friends the Fitness Pal app. Only my Soul Sistah Number One accepted my offering and plea for help. Sometimes I feel..... I know I shouldn't, but my imperfection leads to feel like.... naw why go there.

I cant stay in this funk... I didn't eat crazy but I didn't follow my plan today... oh well. Such is life. I got a whole bunch of cakes to make and I don't know how I'm gonna manage being on my program and making these cakes. I made Sweet Potato Casserole this weekend. As I reorganized two of my kitchen cabinets. That did make me feel better about that aspect of my living space. I gotta keep that going.
Meanwhile we went walking up and down Moeser Lane. We walked about two miles of Steep hillside. Yes, today I am sore, and its wonderful! But I wanna go back. We'll see if I will be able to manage it. Maybe I'll take the puppy for a walk this evening....

No comments:

Post a Comment