Total Pageviews

Monday, May 21, 2012

The Beginning

I took a picture of my face today to mark the beginning. YES I KNOW! Starting over again. I don't know if I want to go the route of habitual calorie counting. If I focus mainly on raw fruits and vegetables I should be able to achieve my goals. Now its already after noon an I haven't done a lick of exercise today. But that's OK, I will squeeze it in, in a minute. Today is a new day, full of new possibilities and new chances. I'm starting over from ground zero. Being strict with myself never works and I know this, but I guess sometimes I forget. I wont go over board, but I will express self control. Hold on to your seats, Lizzy's at it again. Start with a fizzle and end with a bang. let's get it done, I'm gonna get it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment