Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Motivated

Motivation is the psychological feature that arouses an organism to action toward a desired goal and elicits, controls, and sustains certain goal directed behaviors.


So today is DAY 1. I got my walk in. Made conscience effort not to go crazy this morning with breakfast. At this moment I'm GOOD! Had my iTunes blasting in my ears as I took each step. Then I pushed myself a little harder. By the end of this song I wanna be around the corner. Two laps around a city block and I'm sweating up a storm. At this moment I feel as I can do this. I feel like with each moment that passes I have conquered.... something. LOL! Not sure yet... lets just say.... Yea! Let's say I'm conquered the fat in that moment. And the sweat that keeps beading up on my skin is my fat crying as it dies a slow death. I'm not gonna talk about long term goals, and or even the short term. I'm gonna take this moment by moment. At these past few moments have me feeling like a WINNER! So much so that I just took a HUGE chug of some Apple Cider Vinegar.... YUCKS! My taste buds hate me for doing that to them. And yep they're arguing with my stomach about teaching me lesson right at this moment. OK so maybe I wont take it that far again. But oh......

No comments:

Post a Comment