Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

As usual



So when I thought of Motivation looking at this picture I'd say YES that's what motivation feels like. Minus the actual shark. So this morning started off pretty emotional, it pretty much picked up right where I left off last night. Talking to Betty #1, I then found myself in TEARS! I had to stop and say a quick prayer. And wouldn't you know it I started to feel better. AND THEN!!!!! My cousin Nae Instant Messages me. (BIG SMILE!) We started with our normal hellos, but by the end of our convo my heart was beating and I was feeling like YES! I CAN DO THIS! Talking to her helped me to refocus all that emotion I was feeling this morning into something positive. Despite everything else I have going on this evening, I plan to work it out in my living whether its Opening my Jillian Michaels DVD, catching an On Demand routine, or playing a game on my xBox... There are jewels in men (people) everywhere you look. Betty #1 & Nae you've both built me up this morning when I was so emotionally down it wasn't even funny. Thank you so much... I truly appreciate you.

Now back to that picture... Now I cant swim, but I bet you if that was me in that boat some how my boat would grow legs, learn how to walk on top of water and run at the speed of lightning carrying me OUT OF THERE! I love sharks, I think they're fascinating, BUT I never wanna meet one face on this side of the System of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment