Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday Feb 9th

Boom! Boom! BOOM! Smiles!

So I've only been doing a little, but a little is better than none right. I've been exercising a little and I'm sorry I had to smile this morning when I put on my jeans. My life long friend is returning to me. I used to HATE her when I was younger, and then she became a source of power. Then she left me, then she came back, and then she left me again. Now I can see her coming back to me. For a minute there I was trying to convince myself that her absence was a good thing. PAH-LEASE!!!! You cant go from having a big and beautiful butt to flat as a board and act like you're OK with it. I'm sorry it just doesn't work. I know my mentor is telling me to work on my core, because YES it does need a lot of work. But I want my butt back! So I will do the core exercises, but I'm gonna make sure I get my gluts in there as well. Its about to be so ON when my butt is back! LOL! I don't know if I'll know how to act! Loving her and appreciating her I WILL! I know some people hate theirs but it took me a while to appreciate certain aspects of myself. I'm constantly a work in progress, and the loss of this attribute has plagued me for some time. Now with that said, my diet hasn't been great... I gotta get that under control. If I can get my eating under control and keep up the exercising I just might see some real results.

No comments:

Post a Comment