Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUNDAY February 5th

So to my surprise I came home determined to exercise. And then even further to my surprise my family was actually somewhat supportive of me monopolizing the television for 50 minutes to exercise. So my mentor gave me an idea of what would be a good exercise routine. I plan to give it a real good go... No actually this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to not talk about it so much. So as you can see, there will not be daily updates from me. When I need to rejoice or share my joy I will come here. When I feel like I'm in the depths of despair I will come here. But its working for me not to share on a day to day basis. I gotta stop talking about it and be about it.

I came back from vacation five pounds lighter. I tell you never discount running around Disneyland all day while too broke to indulge in all the delicacies is not a bad way to lose a little. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment