Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 12, 2012

THURSDAY January 12, 2012


It is WONDERFUL when you talk to someone and they give you just what you need to do what you need to do. I was just talking to one of my cousins and I said I needed to lose as much weight as possible in the next couple of weeks. Instead of telling me its impossible or that I'm doing something wrong she just gave me suggestions. And it wasn't until logging on here that I realized how much I needed that. How good that made me feel. I am not the kind of person who thrives off proving people wrong. Actually your belief in me and positivity is what I need to fuel my forward movement. Thank you NAE! I LOVE YOU DEARLY! So far so good today, I went on my morning walk as I have been doing lately, and it was good. I walked as fast as I could without looking a COMPLETE fool. LOL! It was COLD out there but beautiful. Now I'm chugging on water. Its amazing how someone's encouragement can change your whole outlook of your day. I have been funky lately, but that 3 minute convo just did TONS for my self esteem and motivation.

Now this morning I've been snacking on fruit as my company is providing lunch and I don't know what we're having. I'm sure it will be YUMMY! So I'd rather burn all my calorie allotment for the day there than on breakfast and dinner.

So that's how I'm rolling today, hoping the positivity last... How's your day going so far? (One day someone will answer me)

No comments:

Post a Comment