Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday January 26th



OK so, we are at the day before my journey to Southern California. I have been in so many knots the past few days that my appetite all the sudden disappeared. Weird Hun... I don't think its a good thing for it to happen like this. As when I get home I'm hungry. But even then I've eaten very little. How has the scale responded to this chaos? Well this morning it said "OK, I'll stop going in the wrong direction. BUT, you know when this is all over you and I are gonna tussle right!!!!" I have to finish packing tonight, and pray myself to sleep. I have been eating breakfast over the past week and not much else after that. Weird right? Well let me tell you one thing weirder. I was starting to get a little hungry and then Mister Man called me. After talking to him I was no longer hungry. I thought about that effect only for a moment then I went on with my day. I think that's when my appetite started going away. Oh well, not gonna complain about the affect. This weekend I think its pretty safe to say that I will not be on a diet of any sort. I will enjoy myself and then once AGAIN... its on when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment