Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

THURSDAY January 19th



OK so its been cold out here the past I don't know how many days. And the weather man has been threatening rain since Tuesday... I wanted to stay in, but just like before I pushed myself to go for my walk. Now sticking to my plan I have not been. I know disappointing. Still eating what I want. Its like I'll do good for a day and then BAM! Ice cream is calling me (FYI - I eat Ice Cream regardless of the temp outside. It can be freezing and I will still cozy up with a bowl of frozen delight) or some other treat I dare not eat. The other day I had a Torta!!!! It was SO GOOD! My mouth started watering thinking about it. But hey I cant get mad about my weight or the lack of it leaving my body if I'm not doing what I KNOW I need to do to get it off. I'm working on getting my mind right. Its funny how when I have to focus on disciple in another aspect, discipline in this regard goes out the window.... I'm gonna have to work on that. But at least I understand it. I know that the key to getting this all together and executing it like I need to is in my head. Because when my mind was on right, I was on my way. It was my own personal fears and hang ups that took me off track. I was succeeding and that scared me. Does anybody understand that? Maybe this is something only the truly dysfunctional understand, and that's fine. I wish I had Jillian Michaels with me to help me understand it all. She had a show at one point where she went to people's homes and worked with them for a week. She gave them a foundation. Then she came back after so long and based upon that ONE week, you should've seen the PHENOMENAL results. After only one week with her they had what they needed to hit their goals. The quality in her ability to touch and change viewpoints is amazing. I love the fact that she can relate because she was once upon a time overweight herself. Its like she can touch that part of you that no one else can. Or at least that's the way I looked at it. Any who... moving right along I'm gonna get it together. Hang in there with me. This blog is called Lizzy's Struggles for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment