Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday January 5, 2012


OK so I've been in a BAD mood for the past few days. OK, week or so. I gotta stop allowing life's frustrations and disappointments to throw me off my game. But any who here I am. Starting over for the ump-teenth time. Even yesterday I did good all day at work and something happened when I went home... Oh you know as I type this it dawns on me what the disconnect was at least yesterday. RUSHING, and frustration. OK, OK... I've done this before so I know it takes time and I literally have to take this moment by moment. The problem with me is that I always fantasize about tomorrow so its hard for me to live in the moment of today. I'll get it together. Nope not sounding as positive as I could, but I need a total rework from the inside out.

First meal of the day was a spiritual one. AW! Yes it was delicious! LOL! Then I had meatless Italian sausage, egg whites, Organic Strawberry yogurt (which I froze to give me a frozen delight feel in the morning... YES!) and a pink grapefruit. Yummy! Eventually I had a banana, and then I had some black berries, raspberries, with vanilla yogurt and granola. YUM! I will eat one more strawberry yogurt, and if I still get hungry I have some lentil soup in the fridge.

Tonight I will make a meatless ground beef with vegetables and tomato sauce over quinoa. Sounds weird? Well in my family there were a ton of us. And we had to learn to cook what was available. Its now in my adult life that I actually try to find dishes to make. One time my ex asked me "why don't you cook things with names"? It just wasn't the way I grew up. But I'm gonna tell you. Finding recipes and new flavors was for a moment a passion of mine. But I love to focus on dessert... can you tell? LOL! The first Red Velvet cake I ever had was the one I made from Paula Deen's recipe. Oh yes! Tons of butter, and just DELICIOUS! Any ways I digress... learning a structure to cooking has been one of my hobby's lately. But as for tonight there is no structure. Everything will be healthy in the meal and everyone will have to eat up.

I apologize for my lack of energy. I'm just going through a few things right now... Nothing new just same ole, same ole. But I would love to hear how you're surviving and pushing through. That would actually be a real boost for me. Please tell me, how are you keeping it together today? Share your progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment