Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting Over, Something to look forward to



So it looks like I get to escape the realities of the Bay for a weekend. The dress code for most of the weekend is "No Jeans" YIKES! Thanks to Old Navy I actually have some jeans that I feel pretty good in. But now it appears as though I will have to go most of my weekend without them. YIKES! Praying for a miracle and determination, I have a goal to march to.
I'm going with three cousins, we're all single and all looking. It will be interesting to see how my two guy cousins approach the weekend. As for me and my cousin she and I, we're tight and will have our own fun even if no one else is. I gotta get it together right now. But tell me why the thought of pulling it all together makes me want something sweet. Self sabotage trying to win. I can and will beat this, I just gotta get it in my head like I did last time. Once I was dialed in it didn't matter what the world around me did, I was on point. Here we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment