Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Starting Over



MAJOR derailment! I'll call it a case of the MAJOR PMS! No, no, no excuses. I know what food choices I made. I wont blame the food or the program. I'm off from work this week. And I have been on vacation from everything. I'm gonna do better today, and I'm gonna get it together. I will not bore with you with all my lovely indugences. But let's just say when a snickers looks irresistible to me I shouldve known.

This morning I had Blackberries, vanilla yogurt, and granola for breakfast. I have leftover Ethiopian food (Awaze Tibs & Doro Tibs, I ate all the Kitfo Special at the restaurant) that I may eat for lunch. Yummy! Good thing is that Ethiopian food is for the most part is "healthy"... that's the way I'm writing it in my book. SMILES! Honestly that's the way it was sold to me anyways. Dont know what's up for dinner.

How are you spending your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment