Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TUESDAY 12/20/11



So lets just say you know its gonna be a bad day when you walk in and you see something like this on the share table. Oh my goodness! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

Believe it or not yesterday wasn't so bad. I had my muffin in the morning, and then my leftovers for lunch. A pink grapefruit for snack, and then more leftovers for dinner. Oh and I had a fudge Popsicle for dessert. And then this morning when I stepped on the scale, to my surprise YAY! Some of the damage had been undone. Now I think that's because my muffin was my only bad thing, I didn't over indulge in anything else.

There's no point in listing today's meal plan... its going DOWN! LOL! But I'll loop back around tomorrow... I hope. LOL! Until then tell me how you're holding up this lovely winter's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment