Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

THURSDAY 12/15/11



Start with a Fizzle and end with a bang... Well what can I say? The ginger bread men were back. But I didn't eat any to my surprise. I ate lunch as planned. Even ate a sensible dinner (more lentils) but here's the hiccup my lovely little sister bought me some salt water peppermint taffy. A month or so ago, I bought a bag and put it out in my candy dish for everyone to have one from time to time. Well my nephews saw me put it out. A couple days later I decided I wanted to taste it and of course the bowl was empty. I didn't say anything as I didn't need to eat it, but I guess my sister saw the whole thing and wanted to make sure she got me some more. I'm assuming, because I haven't told her anything about this new endeavor of mine, so how would she know I didn't need to have it. Not thinking about it I emptied the bag into my service bag. And I didn't think anything of it until I had two pieces already. YIKES! Then during service I popped another in my mouth again not thinking about it.



PLUS! I didn't go on my walk yesterday. It was too cold in the morning and the last thing on my mind in the afternoon. So I failed myself again. Three pieces of candy caused the scale not move even an ounce this morning.



Suck it up right? I kind feel defeated at the moment. I know its just a temporary set back and I just need to keep it going from here on but I feel really defeated. I know I'll snap out of it. Maybe I should find somethings I wrote when I gun-ho last year to help me refocus. I gotta get my head back in the game today.

So I had exactly the same breakfast today that I had yesterday, no need to re-list it. I'm gonna have lunch with my cuzzo, but we're going to a salad bar... YES! I'll gorge on veggies there, and stick to drinking water instead of getting a juice. Hopefully there will be some lentils left when I get home. But if I still feel like this when I get home I might just go to bed. Not feeling all that great about myself at the moment. Of course the issue is bigger than not losing even an ounce. But that's not what this blog is for, so I digress.



Looking for inspiration.... Can you give me any?

No comments:

Post a Comment