Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

FRIDAY 12/16/11



OK so, I guess all three faces can and do apply. Yesterday was just not a "good" day. In case you didn't notice yesterday morning I wasn't too happy about myself. My mood did kind of lift by mid-day and by the evening I was feeling pretty normal. But like I said I was feeling kind of full from breakfast and then when I ate lunch I ate a BIG ole salad, I ate mainly the broth of this soup. I did indulge in two small pieces of foccacia bread, but ask me if I cared at that point? Oh and I did have some Soft serve... There's only so much beating myself I can do on any given day... well at least on this issue. Then I remembered that I cant really expect FANTASTIC results this week. I'm going out to eat tomorrow, and Tuesday I will not be making a figure friendly meal. So you know what it is what it is. I'm not gonna worry about it. I'm gonna enjoy myself and try my best to be OK with my choices.

I went by the health food store yesterday to get some more tea. AW! Yes! The tea, I haven't told you about that part yet, have I?

I found that the tea is a very important part of my journey not to be taken for granted. Now I profess to be of the colon-ly challenged. I have to drink large quantities of water to move. But even then I'm not moving like I should. I tell you eating properly surely did help A LOT! However I needed that extra something to get things a little more regulated. So at least twice a week I drank my tea at night... Um yea! Can you say feeling clean. My skin improved and everything. So yes, this will be a part of my regiment as well. I get mine from the local health food store. But you can order it online if isn't available where you are. http://www.tripleleaf-tea.com/index.htm Also, I purchased a supplement. "Super Omega 3 - 6 - 9". What is it you ask. Its Borage, Flax Seed, and Fish oil. Now I have a laundry list of the benefits of Flax Seed by it's self supplies. I don't eat fish so I definitely need the benefits of all three oils. I will post info about each oil shortly.

So this morning I had only the yogurt thingy. I plan on eating as much of my fruit as I can, and you know what. Tonight I just might have a burger. I don't know. But we'll see. Wednesday is actual "GO TIME!" and that's when I'll be all over it. But as of today... over it!

Changes in my body:
My stomach is actually going down. YES! THANK YOU!

So how are you holding up today?

No comments:

Post a Comment