Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

MONDAY 12/12/11

Hello All,

So I stepped on the scale this morning and I screamed. (Internally) Yep, all my weight is back and I'm almost back to my heaviest weight ever. So this resolve came right on time.



So this resolve has come right on time. And of course because I'm making this consciences effort I already feel the struggle within. Although I knew I wasn't supposed to eat bread today I was going to have two slices of buttered whole wheat Tuscan bread with my breakfast, but wouldn't you know the loaf spoiled. So I just had turkey bacon and egg whites.
Two hours later I'm HUNGRY so I talked my friend into walking with me to Trader Joe's and I bought the following:

Pink Grapefruit
Apples
Bananas
Blackberries
Raspberries
Flax seed Meal
Meatless Italian sausage
Vanilla Yogurt
Pecan Praline Granola
Grapes
Electrolyte enhanced water

Now I know you looked at the Pecan Praline Granola and said.... HEY!!!! She cant do that! But let me tell you something. I DO NOT LIKE OATS, GRANOLA, and anything OATY! So yes, in order to make this work I had to throw some candied pecans on top of my yogurt to make it more filling.
I just ate a cup of that with some berries... and wouldn't you know it feels like I haven't eaten anything. Now I know part of this is in my head. Because when I'm in a good place, food is one of my last concerns, and I barely eat. But since I'm not in the happiest place in my life right now, the hunger pains hit me like birthing pains. You moms know what I'm talking about. What I haven't done is drunken a real amount of water yet. I drank a cup of Mint Medley Herbal tea this morning with my egg whites (no sugar, because that's how I roll LOL!) but my body doesn't feel like I've drunken anything if I drink any less than a liter and a half of water a day.
I've noticed that when I drink the right amount of water in the day I don't feel as thick. Besides all they had to tell me is that by drinking water it helps (I do mean ONLY helps) to reduce your level on that high blood pressure scale. PLUS in order for your colon to function properly it needs plenty no I mean PLENTY of water. And since I tend to be part of the colon challenged folks I need all the help I can get.
Now I plan to stick to fruits and veggies for the rest of the day. I have some lentil soup in the fridge that I will be eating for lunch. And when I get home I plan on drinking a Monster Green Smoothie and eating some more lentils.
I cant make any Xbox promises tonight as I don't leave my system out daily. Each time I use it I have to connect it and then disconnect it. Its the only way I can ensure that it wont get mysteriously broken by the numerous mischievous folks I have in my house. I plan to try to get some exercise in this evening, but we'll see.
Already the candy and breads have been calling my name, but this is for the greater good. I guess I will take a picture tonight to mark my beginning. Depending on how terrible it is I will debate on whether or not to post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment