Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Beginning



Hello I created this blog to whine, kick, and scream about my journey to a healthier me. Last year April 2010, I started off with a BANG! My friend gave me a copy of Dr. Ian's Fat Smash Diet, and I soared with it. I called it a program as it represented a life change for me not just a diet. At one point I was down 35lbs but I kept fluctuating at 30 lbs. I felt good, and I was looking good (if I do say so myself). But I got scared, and discouraged. There was a lot of turmoil going on in my life suddenly, and it was easier to be angry with someone than it was to focus on my program. Well needless to say it's December and I have gained all my weight back.
So as I have been saying over and over again, I will start a new on Monday. But this time you're gonna hold me accountable for my actions. Yes, I will be dramatic, and whine a lot. But don't let me get away with it. Don't let me slide. I have to get back on track, and as a added incentive or bonus if you will. I want to go on vacation in a few months. I want to not only feel good, I want to look good as well.

Monday December 12th will mark Day 1! Altho I wont tell you my exact weight I will update you regularly on my progress and my fails. I will be as honest as I possibly can be with you. I need your help. Not only do I need this for me I need this for my family.

My goal, I need to lose 92lbs. I know that's a big number, but if I break it down to the food choices I make within that moment, that will affect the ounces I lose, which add up to pounds, which add up to meeting my goal. I don't want to set a date as it may take me some time, but lets see if I can get half way there in six months. So on June 12th I plan to be as close to 46lbs down as I can be. I know this wont be easy, but it shouldn't be as tortuous as I make it out to be in my mind. (See, the dramatics already.) If I focus and harness my energy in a positive way I should be able to achieve my goal.

Are you with me? Keep me focused!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you Lizzy. I wanna lose 100 pounds myself so let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always good to have support! Let's do it Treasures! Lets get it done!

    ReplyDelete