Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

TUESDAY December 13th

Since I wont post my weight on here, I guess I need to create another spread sheet so that I can keep track of my actual weight on there. Yesterday did not go according to plan as much as I would've liked, but it wasn't the worse and I'm not gonna stress about it. So you wanna know what happened....



Someone bought cookies and then put them out on the sharing table we have in the office. I walk pass that table nine hundred times a day to go to the bathroom. I was successful until my 798th time and then I ate one cookie. I know, I know... and then at home someone bought a pumpkin pie



Not to be confused with Sweet Potato but it was still calling me just because I wasn't supposed to have any. So I cut a tiny little sliver of the pie as opposed to my normal hunk and savored the flavor. Then I realized it wasn't all that good and I should've just gone without it. Oh well tomorrow (or today) I will be wiser. And no, no xBox work out last night.

So this morning I had egg whites, meatless Italian sausage, and vanilla yogurt with blackberries, raspberries, and granola. I'm gonna start my water earlier today in hopes of consuming more during the course of the day. Armed with fruit and veggies I hope to have a much better day today. BUT on the up side the scale was still very kind to me this morning.



So I am happy. I'm gonna kick it up this week in hopes of a really nice week total... Today I feel pretty positive that I can reach my goal. I just gotta remember to take it moment by moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment