Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wednesday 12/21/11



OK so, its post 42nd Anniversary dinner. Outside of my load garlic mashed potatoes nothing else tasted as I remembered slash imagined that they would. It was all good, but not as divinely good as I played it out in my head. Does that ever happen to you? You start feeling like you're being denied certain things and you may even feel entitled to have. Then you have them and then feel like something was missing???? Or maybe it was just better in your head. The cheesecake wasn't even as good as I remembered it. But that's good because then I wont feel bad passing them up in the future.

So this morning I had my last chocolate chocolate chip muffin for a while. Lunch I'm having salad... I have no idea what's gonna happen for dinner. Probably leftovers. Tomorrow is a new day. Take it or lose it, I'm moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment